Colour

Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Husband Rocks!!

So, I have to brag on my husband for a minute. He is completely brilliant!! Fraser is learning how to write code to work on iPhone apps someday. He has been helping a fellow coder who has been trying to find a bug in some code for hours...and he found it tonight!! He is totally amazing and I cannot even say how proud I am of him!!! God has unbelievably blessed him in his capacity to understand anything technological and I am so grateful for that. His passion is still in leading worship (which is absolutely Spirit-led), but I believe firmly that his technological capacity is his tent-making provision for his family and God is blessing us tremendously in this.

I am so completely amazed at how much God blesses me beyond what I deserve or even feel I should have. This probably goes towards my self-derision...of which I will touch on in future blogs. For tonight, I just want to praise my Father for the man he brought into my life that is a perfect match for me and also an amazing provider for me and our son. Thanks so much, Love!!

On another totally random note...I am listening to the song "I Will Rise" by Chris Tomlin. I LOVE this song...and I have to share one reason why. The first time I really listened to this song, I was working out at the gym. In the part of the song where it goes "And I Hear the Voice of Many Angels Sing, Worthy is the Lamb..." God gave me a vision of a legion of angels singing over Denver. No joke. I nearly fell off the elliptical machine, and it completely took my breathe away. What an amazing God we serve!! He is worthy of every song we sing and I am excited about hte plans He has for me, my family and our city (which reminds me of another great Tomlin song..."God of This City")!!

2 comments:

  1. My most recent ex and I used to joke about iPhone apps... that he was going to invent one and make us both rich. ;) That is AWESOME that your husband actually COULD! God gives such a variety of talents an gifts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we've joked about that too; but, wouldn't it be great if he actually could?! I know money doesn't solve everything, but I know we would sure love to have a little more of a cushion! I am totally astounded at how well he understands it. When he talks to me about it, I usually have to get him to really dumb it down so I can understand what the heck he is talking about.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am married to an amazing man, who is also the love of my life. We have three kids who constantly keep me on my toes! God has richly blessed me and I am grateful for all He does for me.