Colour

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Gotta Keep Going

This past week was a bit of a challenge for me. I’m extremely frustrated that this is such a difficult challenge for me (weight). I wish I could just snap my fingers and be the size/weight/shape that I need to be and have it be done. Unfortunately, it is not that simple (darnit!!). I am one of the "lucky" millions in this country who struggle with food and weight.

So, back to this past week. I am still managing to get up early in the morning to go workout, but it hasn’t been easy. The good thing is that I have been able to go every day, and I have to say that has been nice. It’s also nice not to have to worry about my workout being cut short for a diaper change!! Lol

My body is feeling stronger and I feel like my clothes are starting to be a bit loose, which is really nice. My husband also told me earlier this week that he thought I was looking smaller, which is so encouraging!!

The negative for this week, was that I was not very consistent in the food department. So, I think that I am going to join an online food diary to get more accountability in that area. I need to have more discipline in watching everything that I eat. Not for an eternity, but for a time I need to get much more conscious of what I am eating because I could do with a lot less crap and a lot more healthy alternatives.

I did not lose weight this week, I merely maintained. But considering all that has been going on this week, I do not feel too badly about this.

We will still have company all week, so hopefully it will not be too difficult to stick with the food intake this week!!

Check in soon…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am married to an amazing man, who is also the love of my life. We have three kids who constantly keep me on my toes! God has richly blessed me and I am grateful for all He does for me.