Colour

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ups and Downs

So, I have made it through my first week and let me tell you it was not easy!! I’m not even sure where to begin…so I will just start with walking through the week, I guess.

Monday I started out strong. I got up at 5:15 to go workout at the gym, which turned out to be a good thing because Nathan ended up not feeling well this week and I would have previously used that as an excuse to not go and workout. Not so, this time around! I also managed to go for a walk to the park with Nathan in the afternoon AND in the evening. I also was good about tracking my food and watching what I was eating. Monday was a good day.

Tuesday also started out with an early morning workout. Can’t really remember too much else from it (truthfully), but I remember it was a good day, overall.

Wednesday started out good, but the evening was where things started to go a bit downhill. Fraser was gone for the evening and I was soooo tired from all the early mornings. I got a pizza. But, I ate much less than I normally would have.

After the evening pizza, my eating kind of went downhill. We went to see a movie on Thursday and had some food afterwards.

So, all in all it was a week full of ups and downs. I started using my new juicer (happy b-day me!), which has been lots of fun…and Nathan loves the juice, too! Woo hoo!!!

I did brave a weigh-in on Saturday morning and I lost 3 pounds, which was a fantastic surprise. God is gracious, despite my numerous shortcomings.

So, this next week, I will continue to workout regularly. But, I need to step it up in the food department.

Gotta keep it up!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I think it is great that you are able to see both the good and the bad instead of being black and white about the process. And Yay for 3 pounds lost!!! I bet you are also feeling better. I notice that a lot faster than the scale changing. Go Liz!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am married to an amazing man, who is also the love of my life. We have three kids who constantly keep me on my toes! God has richly blessed me and I am grateful for all He does for me.