Colour

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Week 2 Overview

Hey guys,
So, this is going to be a pretty short update, because we're already in to the 3rd week.

Week 2 went pretty well (until the weekend!!). We were busy doing lots of things and I did not have time to be as watchful of what I was eating.

I am still getting up during the week at 5:15 to go work out before Fraser leaves for work. It was really hard last week because I am so tired. But, I am learning that it makes me feel so much better to get up and get some good exercise in to start my day.

I did weigh in on Saturday and lost another pound!! Praise the Lord!

I hope to continue the downward trend and resist the overwhelming urge I have at times to just quit this whole thing. But, I know I can't do that so I just keeping plugging away one day at a time.

Thanks for your continued support/encouragement/accountability. You are helping me to push through this slump and I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am married to an amazing man, who is also the love of my life. We have three kids who constantly keep me on my toes! God has richly blessed me and I am grateful for all He does for me.