So, a couple weeks ago we rang in another year, and another decade. I had some friends who were commenting about their top ten events of the past decade and thought it would be fun to do the same. Funnily, it took me a while to come up with ten things. LOL I guess I don't lead a very eventful life! I'm ok with that!! Drama never was a strong point of mine. =)
So, without further ado, here is my list of the top ten events of the past decade for me:
1. May 2000 - I graduated from Texas A&M University with my Bachelor's degree in Speech
2. August 2000 - I moved to Denver, Colorado to attend Denver Seminary.
3. May 2003 - I graduated from Denver Seminary with my Master's degree in Counseling.
4. January 2004 (2000-2004) - I met and married my amazing husband, Fraser.
5. July 2004 - We bought our first house in Centennial, Colorado.
6. September 2005 - Fraser and I traveled to Scotland to see his homeland and meet many of his friends/family.
7. July 2006 - We had our first child, a son, Nathan.
8. September 2006 - I traveled to Texas with Nathan to go to my 10-year high school reunion and my sisters (and some friends) got to meet Nathan for the first time.
9. I started to attend MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) meetings. I have meet some amazing friends through this fantastic organization.
10. We finally found a home church here in Denver. It is a church plant, Denver United. What a blessing they have been to me and my family.
So, there you have it. My top ten!!
- ▼ 2010 (9)