Colour

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

That really chaps my hide

Nathan and I were taking a nice stroll this evening to go get the mail. We looked at some dogs and had a jolly 'ol time on the way there. On the way back, not so much.

There was an older man and woman strolling around calling out for "Braden." They walked next to and behind us and suddenly found him in an alleyway behind their house. The women then yelled at him to "get over here right now!!" We kept walking home (faster). As if that wasn't bad enough, when he got near her she proceeded to keep yelling at him. "Do you pull this sh** with your Mom?!!"

Seriously??? Lady, can you not see my 3-YEAR OLD right here next to me, innocently looking at you because you are making such a ruckus? He even called "get ovah heah" after she yelled it at the boy they were looking for. Thank goodness he didn't repeat the last thing she said. I'm not ready for that conversation yet!!

I just find it sad that she was unable to control her tongue enough to not yell that in front of me and Nathan.

Suffice it to say, that really chaps my hide!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am married to an amazing man, who is also the love of my life. We have three kids who constantly keep me on my toes! God has richly blessed me and I am grateful for all He does for me.