Colour

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Summer of Pinterest

Do you Pinterest?

I do, and I'm quite happily addicted (a bit).

However, one of the things I've noticed with Pinterest is that it's really easy to just keep pinning things and then never get around to actually doing anything with them.

So... I had an idea that I would take advantage of the summer and actually try some of my pins. Novel idea, I know!!

My goal is to try one new pin every week during the summer. And, I might even up the anty and also try one new recipe, too, each week (but, I must not make it only sweets, cause I don't need to gain 20 pounds!! LOL).

Let's give it a try, shall we??

Here we go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am married to an amazing man, who is also the love of my life. We have three kids who constantly keep me on my toes! God has richly blessed me and I am grateful for all He does for me.